CHS Primeland is excited to start our 2014 Harvest for Hunger Fundraiser.
For the past few years CHS Primeland, it’s employee, patrons and customers have raised money to help the local food banks. This fundraiser runs from March 1st to the 21st. Along with the multiple fundraisers we put on, we also have an opportunity to earn BONUS money.
This year’s fundraisers will be:
- Bushel donations – growers/producers can donate bushels of grain which will be converted into dollars. A tax donation form will be provided.
- KISS THE PIG – back by popular demand… This year the women of CHS Primeland are participating. The lady with the most money donated under her name gets to kiss the pig on March 22nd at CHS Primeland’s Spring Sale in Lewiston, Idaho.
- Paper Tractor Sales – cash is $1 each. Write your name down and show your support. Paper tractors will be displayed in the offices and/or country stores.
- Canned Food Drive – each location will be holding a canned food drive from March 1st through the 21st. Once the canned food drive is over, each location will donate what they have collected to their local food bank.
- Run/Walk/Bike Ride – this event is taking place on March 22nd in Lewiston, Idaho. Registration forms are available below. All proceeds benefit the local food banks. REGISTRATION FORM
- MYSTERY EVENT – this event is taking place in the Camas Prairie. We will post more once the event begins.
Cathy Bailey – Fuel
Rachelle Morton – Retail
Lynn Johnson – Agronomy
Kari Workman – Grain