Your are invited to Camas Prairie Annual Grower Meeting scheduled for January 30 at the Greencreek Hall. Join us for an outstanding line-up of speakers. The meeting starts at 8 am and runs to 1 pm with lunch provided. Look forward to seeing you there!
And as a reminder, other grower meetings are scheduled for Jan 28 in Clarkston (Quality Inn) and Jan 29 in Pullman (SEL Events Center). For more information, please contact your local CHS-Primeland office.
CHS Primeland is excited to start our 2014 Harvest for Hunger Fundraiser.
For the past few years CHS Primeland, it’s employee, patrons and customers have raised money to help the local food banks. This fundraiser runs from March 1st to the 21st. Along with the multiple fundraisers we put on, we also have an opportunity to earn BONUS money.
This year’s fundraisers will be:
- Bushel donations – growers/producers can donate bushels of grain which will be converted into dollars. A tax donation form will be provided.
- KISS THE PIG – back by popular demand… This year the women of CHS Primeland are participating. The lady with the most money donated under her name gets to kiss the pig on March 22nd at CHS Primeland’s Spring Sale in Lewiston, Idaho.
- Paper Tractor Sales – cash is $1 each. Write your name down and show your support. Paper tractors will be displayed in the offices and/or country stores.
- Canned Food Drive – each location will be holding a canned food drive from March 1st through the 21st. Once the canned food drive is over, each location will donate what they have collected to their local food bank.
- Run/Walk/Bike Ride – this event is taking place on March 22nd in Lewiston, Idaho. Registration forms are available below. All proceeds benefit the local food banks. REGISTRATION FORM
- MYSTERY EVENT – this event is taking place in the Camas Prairie. We will post more once the event begins.
THANK YOU in advance for your donations and participation in the 2014 Harvest for Hunger campaign.
Kiss the Pig Candidates (listed in order left to right)
Cathy Bailey – Fuel
Rachelle Morton – Retail
Lynn Johnson – Agronomy
Kari Workman – Grain
Lisa Wood – Seed
Holly Rourick – Admin.
CHS Primeland is putting on a fun run/walk/bike ride on March 22, 2014. This event is part of our annual “Harvest for Hunger” campaign. All the money raised in this campaign benefits the local food banks.
As part of the local efforts, Primeland employees are “Bridging the Gap” with a fundraising walk/run/biking event to benefit The Idaho Foodbank.
Three courses are provided:
- Bridges @ 9am (approx 4.25 miles): Start at Southway boat launch on Snake River Ave., travel over the Southway Bridge down to the Interstate Bridge and back to the Southway boat launch.
- Lewiston Side @ 9am (approx 2.75 miles): Start at Southway boat launch on Snake River Ave., travel north on the path to the Sacajawea Monument, then return to the Southway boat launch.
- Asotin @ 1pm (BIKE) (approx 13.5 miles): Start at Southway boat launch on Snake River Ave., travel over the Southway bridge, continue to Asotin-Chief Looking Glass Park, return down to the Interstate Bridge then back to Southway boat launch.
Registration ($15 per entry includes a t-shirt) ends March 12th.
After March 12th $20/entry t-shirt not guaranteed.